Published six times per year, the AWS News is the society newsletter – filled with information on happenings at the National level as well as local chapter activities. Each issue contains regular features and articles to keep AWS members up-to-date on their society. Some of these are:
- Articles by National AWS officers…the President, Executive Director and Member Service Manager
- Articles by Committee Chairpersons…Competitions, National Conference, National Tasting Project, Winemaking
- An article on the latest news from the AWS Education Foundation
- A “Chapter Events” section featuring information on 15 – 20 wine tasting and other events held by AWS chapters across the U.S. (a great place to get ideas for your chapter)
- Plus other features and articles of interest to AWS members……
Pam Davey is the Editor of the AWS News and she welcomes your comments and suggestions
If you are interested in writing for the AWS News click here for more information.