Enhancing wine education programming for AWS members
CRU 100 is a cadre of AWS benefactors advancing the AWS mission of promoting wine appreciation through education by developing relevant, quality wine education resources that directly benefit and empower AWS chapters and members across the country.
The AWS aspires to develop a CRU membership of 100 donors who believe strongly in our wine education mission and are willing to contribute $500 each. Additional proceeds derive from the annual Presidential Reception held at the AWS National Conference.
Programming Funded by CRU 100
Chapters (and individuals) can use these resources to run a tasting with little or no additional research. Choose your wines and go!
Rhone Region Wines — a PPT with Director of Education Aaron Mandel
Tannins — a video with WTSO (Wines 'Til Sold Out)
Much more . . . coming soon!
Have ideas for additional CRU 100 projects?
Contact Executive Director David Falchek.
2019 Presidential Reception
Sponsored by Garnacha / Grenache
Thursday, October 31
St. Pete Beach, FL
Join AWS President Joseph Broski, Asociación Garnacha Origen coordinator Sofía González, and members of CRU 100 for this intimate tasting of Garnacha and Grenache. These select wines will be poured exclusively at this conference event, so you won’t want to miss it. All of the $100-per-person attendance fee exclusively supports CRU 100 programming.
Join CRU 100 and help support improved wine discovery opportunities for your chapter and members across the US. To say thank you, new CRU 100 members receive one free, non-transferable ticket to attend the next presidential reception. AWS is a 501c3 non-profit, so the contribution is tax deductible.
- Jay & Lynn Bileti, Sonoita, AZ
- Joseph Broski, Columbus, NJ
- Mark & Judith DaSilva, Houston, TX
- David Falchek, Scranton, PA
- Gregory & Jeanne Gardner, Adams, NY
- Mike & Debbie Goyne, Archbald, PA
- Neil & Lois Kaneshiki, Duncansville, PA
- Kristin & Jack Kraft, Oaks, PA
- John & Denise Nase, Harleysville, PA
- Ron & Margy Natalie, Catawba, NC
- Marlene & Charles Reddoor, Arlington, VA
- Jeff & Nancy Stabins, Webster, NY
- Stephanie Stambolis & Leanne Wheeler, S. Windsor, CT
- Norman Tuller, Columbia, SC
- Tom and Marj Wallman, Dayton, OH