Enhancing wine education programming for AWS members
CRU 100 is a cadre of AWS benefactors advancing the AWS mission of promoting wine appreciation through education by developing relevant, quality wine education resources that directly benefit and empower AWS chapters and members across the country.
The AWS aspires to develop a CRU membership of 100 donors who believe strongly in our wine education mission and are willing to contribute $500 each. Additional proceeds derive from the annual Presidential Reception held at the AWS National Conference. For more information contact us at AWSCru100mreddoor@gmail.com.
Programming Funded by CRU 100
Chapters (and individuals) can use these resources to run a tasting with little or no additional research. Choose your wines and go!
Rhone Region Wines — a PPT with Aaron Mandel
Tannins — a video with WTSO (Wines ‘Til Sold Out)
Much more . . . coming soon!
Have ideas for additional CRU 100 projects?
2022 CRU 100 Presidential Reception – SOLD OUT
Featuring Union Des Grands Cru de Bordeaux
October 27, 6:00 pm – 7:00 PM
Previous sponsors include:
2018 — Union Des Grands Crus de Bordeaux
2021 — Union Des Grands Crus de Bordeaux
Join CRU 100 and help support improved wine discovery opportunities for your chapter and members across the US. To say thank you, new CRU 100 members receive one free, non-transferable ticket to attend the next presidential reception. AWS is a 501c3 non-profit, so the contribution is tax deductible.
CRU 100 Members
– Joseph Broski, Columbus, NJ
– Mark & Judith DaSilva, Houston, TX
– David Falchek, Scranton, PA
– Gregory & Jeanne Gardner, Adams, NY
– Mike & Debbie Goyne, Archbald, PA
– Neil & Lois Kaneshiki, Duncansville, PA
– Kristin & Jack Kraft, Oaks, PA
– Ron & Margy Natalie, Catawba, NC
– Marlene & Charles Reddoor, Arlington, VA
– Jeff & Nancy Stabins, Webster, NY
– Stephanie Stambolis & Leanne Wheeler, S. Windsor, CT
– Norman Tuller, Columbia, SC
– Tom and Marj Wallman, Dayton, OH