American Wine Society®News
Published six times per year, the American Wine Society News is the society newsletter – filled with information on happenings at the National level as well as local chapter activities. Each issue contains regular features and articles to keep American Wine Society members up-to-date on their society. Some of these are:
- Articles by National American Wine Society officers…the President, Executive Director and Member Service Manager
- Articles by Committee Chairpersons…Competitions, National Conference, National Tasting Project, Winemaking
- An article on the latest news from the American Wine Society Education Foundation
- A “Chapter Events” section featuring information on 15 – 20 wine tasting and other events held by American Wine Society chapters across the U.S. (a great place to get ideas for your chapter)
- Plus other features and articles of interest to American Wine Society members……
Jack Kraft is the Editor of the American Wine Society News and he welcomes your comments and suggestions
American Wine Society® Wine Journal
The American Wine Society Wine Journal is the official magazine for members of the American Wine Society. Published quarterly, the Wine Journal provides articles on all aspects of wine, winemaking, wine travel, wine personalities and wine news. Here is a sampling of recent articles:
- Remembering Doug Moorhead
- Stellar Terroir
- The Californiazation of Virginia
- Cooking with Illinois Wines
- Exploring Gruner Veltliner
American Wine Society membership includes a subscription to the American Wine Society Wine Journal. Members can view past issues at their leisure.
Advertising in the American Wine Society Wine Journal is a great way to reach a target audience of over 6,000 wine lovers. Interested? Check our Media Kit for more information!
Jim Rink is the Editor of the American Wine Society Wine Journal. To submit an article for consideration, contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions will be acknowledged by e-mail but it is not possible to guarantee placement in specific issues of the Wine Journal
- Authors will be informed in advance of publication if their article is selected for a particular issue
- If your article is not selected for an issue, you will be contacted every six month to confirm that you are still on the list of possible inclusion in a future issue
- If your article will no longer be considered for publication, you will be notified by e-mail