The AWS Wine Journal is the official magazine for members of the American Wine Society. Published quarterly, the Wine Journal provides articles on all aspects of wine, winemaking, wine travel, wine personalities and wine news. Here is a sampling of recent articles:
- Charles Krug: The Mondavi Family Winery
- The Black Rooster Crows - Chianti Classico DOCG
- Exploring Balkan Wines
- Don't Lose Your Marbles - Keep Them for Your Home Winemaking
- 21 Wines to Watch
- A Visit to Taiwan's Pioneering Vineyard and Winery
Advertising in the AWS Wine Journal is a great way to reach a target audience of over 8,000 wine lovers.
Interested? Check our Media Kit for more information!
Jim Rink is the Editor of the AWS Wine Journal . To submit an article for consideration, contact him at email@example.com
- Submissions will be acknowledged by e-mail but it is not possible to guarantee placement in specific issues of the Wine Journal
- Authors will be informed in advance of publication if their article is selected for a particular issue
- If your article is not selected for an issue, you will be contacted every six month to confirm that you are still on the list of possible inclusion in a future issue
- If your article will no longer be considered for publication, you will be notified by e-mail