Earn an industry-recognized qualification through the AWS – WSET Level 2 Award in Wines.
This WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust) Level 2 Award in Wines is a beginner to intermediate level qualification for enthusiasts who are seeking a core understanding of wine.
You will explore the major grape varieties and important wine regions in which they are grown, and learn about the styles of wines produced from these grapes, as well as key qualifications and labelling terminology.
- This is a hybrid course, where most instruction and study is done on-line with access to the instructor.
- The price includes all of the study material provided, examination fees, certificates.
- You will also be provided with a WSET study guide to make notes on and take home.
- Examination on the last day with 50 multiple choice questions, with a 60-minute limit. A mark of 55% is required to pass.
- Certification – who pass will be issued with a certificate suitable for framing and a lapel pin.
Please review WSET course policies and the Specification for the Course. Completion of WSET Wine Level 1 is not required. Participation in WSET program is open to AWS members only. Non-member registration includes an individual membership in the American Wine Society.