American Wine Society members will enjoy complimentary access to international wine and spirits trade show Vinexpo which comes for the first time to Paris in 2020. To take advantage of this exclusive deal valued at 40 Euro, call the national office at 888-297-9070 or email email@example.com to confirm your membership and get the details and the promo code for registration.
Vinexpo Paris February 10 – 12, 2020 at Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles in the world capital of gastronomy.
Attractive and innovative concepts
Along with the French and international exhibitors who will present the organoleptic richness of their terroirs, three exclusive concepts—each with its own universe, scenography, and identity—will invite visitors to make great discoveries.
– WOW! World of Organic Wines is dedicated to organic and biodynamic wines and will gather producers in an intimate space at the heart of the international show. Since its debut at Vinexpo Bordeaux 2017, WOW! has been increasingly popular, embraced by professional visitors seeking a clearly defined organic offer to meet the needs of this booming market.
– BE SPIRITS is an innovative 360° concept tailored for all the actors of the spirits and mixology industry. It will have its own conferences and a bar, called the INFINITE BAR, where brands will present lively demonstrations. Each bar placement will be sponsored by a Parisian bar or hotel and animated by its own mixologist. This immersive experience will continue off-site after show hours in bars throughout Paris.
– L’AVENUE is to Vinexpo what the Champs Elysées are to Paris: wine and spirits brands will showcase their products in a Haussmann-style area inspired by high-end Parisian boutiques.
An eventful program
– Round-table discussions and conferences led by experts from different fields (economic and political decision-makers, scientists) will tackle the industry’s challenges.
– The Vinexpo Academy will present high-level masterclasses and tastings animated by masters of wine, ASI best sommeliers of the world, and big names from the wine and spirits sector. Marc Almert, ASI Sommelier of the World 2019, will lead a surprising blind tasting.